I just read the full form of Bing (search engine) by Seth godin i.e Bing stands out for – But it’s not Google furthers Seth says ” The problem, as far as I can tell, is that it is trying to be the next Google. And the challenge for Microsoft is that there already is a next Google. It’s called Google.”
well you will be surprised that if you search for sex in Bing.com then you will find no results.
About Bing’s algorithm – Microsoft’s Carolyn Miller told :
Carolyn Miller “We have made numerous improvements to our algorithm, focusing on spelling, freshness of results, and core ranking. Our algorithm is changing continuously to provide the best results. Although we have a six month release cycle for major updates, our algorithm is refined everyday to improve the relevance of our results and to better address our users.
oh i notice some seo things about Bing.com may be my opinion same with you…
- Prefence to sites with keywords in domain names.
- Heavily weighted the Inbound Anchor Text.
- Good User Interface as compare to google
- Looking similar to the old MSN and Live Search.
- All-Flash or Mostly-Flash sites seem to rank better than in Google.Few Flash sites rank with virtually no on-page content.
check more about bing on youtube
wait for more updats on Bing.com