What will you do if your blog is affected by some virus, You can install a Antivirus 1.1 wordpress plugin developed by Sergej Mueller which will keep your blog clean form viruses. You know installing a plugin hardly takes 2 minutes so you can download this free antivirus protection plugin from the wordpress plugins section and activate it.
Antivirus 1.1 wordpress plugin features :
- WordPress 3.x ready: Design as well as technical
- Detect the WordPress permalink back door
- Quick & Dirty: activate, check, done!
- Manual testing with immediate result of the infected files
- Language supports English, German, Italian, Persian, Russian
- Automatic testing with notification
- Whitelist: Mark as no virus
- Clean up after uninstall the plugin
How to download & activate
- Download AntiVirus plugin
- Unzip the archive
- Upload the folder antivirus into ../wp-content/plugins/
- Go to tab Plugins
- Activate AntiVirus
- Edit settings
- Ready to use….
You can go for manual scanning your templates , after which a report which tells if there is a virus found on your .php files or not or the option to recieve a email after a daily antivirus scan in case there is any virus found on your wordpress files which covers your admin, themes, plugins & images.
Post Last updated November 3 2011