Airtel 1 paisa per second tariff plans

Airtel Freedom Plan -  Airtel 1 paisa per second plan for its customers. Under this ‘Freedom Plan’, Airtel users would be charged 1 paise per second for all Local and STD calls to Airtel numbers and 1.20 paise per second for local and STD calls to other network, said a press release.The Freedom Plan would be available across the country in all the 4.25 lakhs towns and villages covered by the Airtel distribution network.

“As the undisputed leader in the Indian telecom industry, we are committed to delighting our customers through superior network, great customer service and best value for money. Today, our network covers 110 million customers, has 100,000 sites and is available across 4.25 lakh towns and villages in 1.5 million outlets,” said Atul Bindal, president, Mobile Services, Bharti Airtel Ltd.

He added that in keeping with their ethos of providing the best to their customers, they are delighted to offer a one second pulse to those customers who find value in this pulse. Customers now have a wide choice of plans based on their usage and calling patterns.

It would be an attractive proposition for customers who desire a one-second pulse. Other customers can subscribe to the ‘Airtel Advantage’ plan that offers 50 paise per minute tariff for all calls within Airtel Network and 60 paise per minute outside the airtel network.

Also check Vodafone 1 paisa per second tariff plans

If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)

Hi friends, I am Arun garg sharing my blogging and seo knowledge with you. I love wordpress , music, movies and internet. I offer various services to bloggers and to small business check all Services . Get in touch with me at Twitter or Facebook or Google Plus.

12 Comments

1. That’s a good move from their side to keep the customers on their side.

2. suhail says:

suhail :
    it not as good as idea . .. in idea you can call at any mobile idea + other all for 1 psa per second .60/mint
    but in Airtel u can call only at Airtel for 1 ps per second ……. If u have call to other operations u will be charged 1.20 / mint ..it is just double call rate if I have called to other operations
    Still Airtel needs corrections in this plan it need to be same as idea i,e
    You can call any operations at 1 psa /sec
    Hope Airtel can do this if idea can do this y Airtel can do the same thing I m having both idea and Airtel but if I have to made outgoing call I always use idea only and Airtel for in coming .. Coz Airtel is expensive before and also with freedom plan

3. Mehul says:

But my dear, i think your maths is very weak, or you dont know how to read english.
    1.20 paisa per second and not per minute and if you multiply for minute ir cost around 72 paisa per minute. if you talk for 250 seconds it will cost you only 3.00 rupees. so kindly make the changes and dont spread wrong humors

4. suresh says:

this paise call and all cheap for the person who calls less like ten minutes a day .for the person talking for an hour they need cheaper than that . in idea they are giving free i to i per month with additional pack .In Airtel they are not providing such facility .Even they are saying that they had millions of customer .They are not providing any offers for customers .migration of plan s there in Idea from second to minute and vice versa.but we don’t have it in Airtel.They are still sucking the money from millions of Airtel customers.

5. Ruchir Agarwal says:

@Mehul
    hhi Suhail

one more draw back is that it does not accept full talk time recharge of 200/- and 333/-

6. Vas says:

Instead of freedom plan..U can go for 199 plan and attivate 49 STD pack..U `ll get 75 paise for STD and 30p for loacal..Its better than freedom plan…Airtel people r try to cheat customers..and it cost more that ur early plans..

7. rakesh says:

Airtel freedom plan is a mere gimmick as they have stopped giving full talktime and deducting lot of money . i haave got only 125 talktime on 295 recharge .. hence beware of converting ur plans to airtel freedom plan.. they are just cheating the customers

8. Suresh VJ says:

I think airtel and vodafone are all time favorites.
    Can anybody suggest me best plan for STD.

9. paras says:

I shocked,Still to day Airtel not providing same or better plan than other cellular company like Idea, Reliance, Bsnl. Airtel should give better plan than its comparative cellular service provider.Airtel Should give less than 1paisa outgoing plan in all network.Airtel is largest cellular company in India.I hope Airtel will do this in short time.

10. dhaval says:

I am cheated by Airtel. I had activated pay per second plan. I went airtel office to activate it. They did not tell me the conditions about this activation. They hide their terms that I would not be able to recharge with full talk time once I opt to pay per second scheme.

Now I have lost my money in last recharge.

Airtel is a big cheater not clarifying their bullshit looting terms.

I think not only airtel but TRAI is also cheating people. God save us from this corrupt nation.