Bajaj Avenger 220cc DTS-i price, mileage & specifications

Information on Bajaj Avenger 220 DTS-i bike price, its on road mileage, superior features and detailed specifications. It is availabe in colors of Plasma Blue, Cocktail Wine Red, Mist Grey Silver and Midnight Black.

Bajaj Avenger 220cc DTS-i price in delhi india is approximate Rs 70,000. Bajaj Avenger 220cc DTS-i in india provides mileage of 40kmpl.

bajaj avenger grey

Chassis -

Drive Train

Clutch 5 speed manual transmission
Gear Box 5-Speed

Bajaj Avenger220 DTS-i features ;

The Comfort;

Forward foot riding posture for driver. Comfortable and relaxed riding posture. Strain free ride.
Low saddle height – broad saddle seat. Bucket seat for comfort over all drives. Fatigue free driving.
Special backrest for the pillion. Pillion too has been taken care. Safe and comfortable feeling.
Low centre of gravity. Better road grip and stability while on drive. Good road holding – stability.
Wide tyres at front and rear. Better grip available. Excellent Road holding characteristics.
Duel foam density seat. Ensuring comfort for driver as well as pillion. Comfort on any kind of road

The Convenience ;

Push button indicator cancellation. Just push the indicator button to cancel. Easy to ride without any driving/operating/maintenance hassles.
Low Battery level indicator. Get the warning before battery conks off.
Tripmeter to record distance travelled. Better to claim conveyance bills.

The Safety ;
Feature Advantage Benefit
Bigger front disc brakes Confidence inspiring brakes. Safety on drive by better braking/lights.
Modified rear brake arrangement.

The Style ;

Low-slung cruiser looks with a classic tank-set fuel gauge and an optional windshield Low slung,dynamic cruiser looks.Flamboyant silver -chrome looks all over. Look completely different from other motorcycle drivers.Style staement of your own.Just makes you feel like god.
Chrome plating for the flamboyant silver look
Beautifully sculpted tank for a special retro feel.

Technology:

DTS-I Engine
DTS-I stands for digital twin spark ignition. This technology employs twin spark plug instead of single spark plug. Twin spark plugs coupled with digital CDI ensures efficient combustion. The flame coverage is higher in the combustion chamber leading to complete combustion of air fuel mixture and elimination of any unburned fuel. This leads to a very good combination of power and mileage. Employing this technology Avenger produces stupendous power of 19.01 Ps without compromising on mileage.

If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)

Hi friends, I am Arun garg sharing my blogging and seo knowledge with you. I love wordpress , music, movies and internet. I offer various services to bloggers and to small business check all Services . Get in touch with me at Twitter or Facebook or Google Plus.

23 Comments

1. vicky says:

Nice bike. Look is as good as royal Enfield like bike. I surprise when i checked its price. I think at Rs 69,000 this is the best bike to buy. I am also thinking to purchase one for me. Any body have experience about this bike ?

2. Amaan says:

veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood bike offffffffffffff myyyyyyyyyyyyyy lifeeeeeeeeeeeee…………………………..

3. Arun says:

Hello, i am planning to buy this bike (Bjaj Avenger 220cc), please suggest me is this my correct decesion. Also tell me, is this working fine without kick option.

4. Panish says:

I Just got a new bike yestday and its cost is 83500rs on road in banglore.
    Performance is good need to check mileage

5. What about mileage panish in city and highway

6. PREM says:

I, P.C. Tiwari planning to buy new bajaj avenger 220 cc bike (black) but I am confused because avenger is start with switch only kick option is not available & as I know which bike start with switch they are creat a trouble in cold session please suggest me fact.

7. San says:

Prem:
    I am using Bajaj Avenger 200cc with self start from past one and half year. Technically I have not faced any issue.
    Make a note: Need to keep battery in good condition and do not keep your bike without use for more than 20-25 days, other wise you may face some issue and keep the battery number with you before giving for service :) .

8. Mayank says:

Do any one have an idea about it’s mileage?…..if yes then pls share.

9. Salim says:

Prem: Technically u said perfectly.
    Mayank: company says it should give a mileage of 40. If we use our bike steadily than it can give us more mileage also.
    Panish: Hey u had taken the bike and r using the same. can u tell us the performance of bajaj avenger 220cc. I am going to buy bajaj avenger 220cc asap.

10. Jhalak says:

Woow its ma Second bike in ma life its really a black horse 4 me with 19.ps

11. Jhalak says:

iam tottaly perfect with ma New Avenger 22o dtsi but the problem is with the horn its not good as pulsar’s horn

12. achyut says:

hii guys..actualy m going to buy a new bike…der r 2 options..honda unicorn dazzler nd bajaj avenger.. suggest me which wud be better one…m cnfused
    i wud like a fuel efficient wid a faster pick-up… nd macho luks… suggest me any 1 of dem

13. upamanyu roy says:

hey guys…got dis bike 4 months ago…and already rode 6500 kms!!…rode to several places like pune,matheran,igatpuri,lonavala,alibaug…etc…its a fantastic bike for long rides…also in city it gives a very pleasurable xperience…mileage is a bit low…about 35-37…wen u ride it at around 80-90kms/hr regurarly….but in such an xcellent machine…why do u require fuel efficiency dude!! im soon gona conquer ladhak…will post ma comments bout da ride after ma trip…till den njoy all riders!!!

14. Amardip Mitra says:

sir please inform me whiche byke is best bajaj avenjer and royal enfile thanderbard as per price and milage consern.

15. akash says:

i want to buy it what does it price in lucknow

16. rough rider says:

guys is it true dat its mileage is 40km/l ???
    please guys reply me whats its actual mileage …
    till then stay safe….

17. Manish says:

wts itz price in maharashtra guys?

18. ANAS MOHAMMED.A says:

I BUY A BIKE ESTABLISHED BY BAJAJ -AVENGER 220 DTSI. THROUGHOUT MY EXPERIENCE I KNOWS THAT IT IS PHYSICALLY FIT AND A GOOD ONE TO RIDE. ITS POWER IS MAGNIFICENT .I SUGGEST EVERYONE TO BUY A BIKE LIKE THIIS

19. wilfred royce says:

hi I am planing to bye a bajaj avenger,

can u please suggest me .

20. srinivasarao says:

Hi all
    I am planning to buy a new byke avenger. Is there any possibilities to buy a 150cc byke in evenger.

21. srinivasarao says:

150cc and 180 bykes are available in Bajaj avenger model

22. sougata says:

i want 2 buy abevger 220 cc, what is the cost of this in west bengal?

23. I am using Bajaj Avenger 200cc with self start and Technically I have not faced any issue. This bike have a Incredible Sporty look with good relaxation, protection, design ,conveyance and efficiency. It gives you you the true worth for money.