Bajaj Discover 100cc price mileage

Information on Bajaj Discover 100cc bike price, mileage or fuel economy ,its features, detailed specification. Bajaj Discover bike 100cc price in Delhi india is Rs. 47,000.

Bajaj Discover provides mileage of 70 to 80 kmpl.

The new Discover is extremely fuel-efficient and its mileage in actual road riding conditions is 80 km per litre compared to 65 kmpl in most other 100cc bikes,” Mr Rajiv Bajaj, (Managing Director) said.

Bajaj Discover 100cc comes in mentioned colors ;

Front Telescopic, wheel travel 130 mm
Rear Nitrox, wheel travel 110 mm
Brakes
Front Drum, 130 mm
Rear Drum, 110 mm
Tyre
Front 2.75 X 17″ (Unidirectional)
Rear 3.00 X 17″ (Unidirectional)
Fuel Tank
Fuel tank capacity 8 liter full (2.3 liter reserve)
Chassis
Height 1087 mm
Wheel base 1305 mm
Ground Clearance 162 mm
Kerb weight 115 kg

Bajaj Discover bike 100 features

World’s Best Milage

Twin Spark Technology: Ensures efficient combustion for better mileage without sacrificing power
Specially designed pent roof combustion chamber: Helps to achieve near complete combustion with minimum fuel
5-speed gearbox: All down 5 speed gears for smooth ride & aiding in best mileage
ExhausTEC : For Better pick up at low speeds even in top gear – lesser need to shift gears
Ride Control Switch: It Helps the user to ride in ‘fuel economy’ zone

Ever Lasting Durability

DTS-Si (Digital Twin Spark-Swirl Induction) engine version_2.0 : Proven DTS-i technology for last 6 years
Molycote Piston : For Lower friction increases engine efficiency & life
Maintenance Free Battery : Zero maintenance battery with 6 months extra warranty
Anti-stiction Bush : Used in front suspension for longer suspension life
LED tail lamps : Less power consumption and longer life

Comfort On Long Rides

Electric Start : Hassle free starting for quick stop-start in traffic
Auto Choke : Easy starting in all weather conditions
Front Suspension – Telescopic & Rear Suspension – Nitrox Plush ride comfort for rider as well as pillion in all road conditions
Longest wheel base (in class) : Stability with easy maneuverability in all traffic conditions
Wider Rear Tyre : Provides better road grip
DC Ignition : Constant light from headlamp at all speeds
Battery Charge : Indicator Easy monitoring of battery charge status
Twin pilot lamp : Better visibility during twilight
Pass Switch : For easy & safe overtaking

Premium Styling Features

Black & Chrome styling
LED tail lamps
Alloy Wheels
Stylish head lamp cowl with twin pilot lamps

Also check Bajaj Discover 150cc price

If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)

Hi friends, I am Arun garg sharing my blogging and seo knowledge with you. I love wordpress , music, movies and internet. I offer various services to bloggers and to small business check all Services . Get in touch with me at Twitter or Facebook or Google Plus.

30 Comments

1. MANISH says:

i purchase a bike on this diwali and tell me the pricelist and sugest. my no. 09314547754.

2. i purchase the bike discover 100 cc the tyre Section is not managed. pls arrange to correct the tyre section (LOW Quality DunLop tyres are Not Suit the Vehicle pls issue the correct quality Tyres)

3. Hi, sir
    Apko shukriya adha karthe hai jo apne Discover100cc new bike lounch ki.uski khubiya achi hai par purane Discover jaise majboot nahi hai,iska back panal fiber majboot nahi to ap purane Discover jaisa back panal es bike ko bethaenge to acha hoga jo majboot hai or zero maintenance ka hai.

Krishna Patil

4. I want to purchase discover 100cc bike,I think it’s better than all other 100cc bikes.

5. chinmay says:

definately we are going to see something amazing within few months from other competitor

6. velmurugan says:

hai, iam vel, i have discover 100cc bike in that mileage is coming around only 48 kmpl its totally waste , and while am driving the bike more than 50 km speed some more vibration and sound is coming, what bajaj company giving in the advt is totally false report ,

the bike is totally waste ………

7. MAHESH says:

HI I AM MAHESH I THINK BAJAJ DISCOVER 100 CC BIKE IS VERY GOOD IN TERMS OF MILEAGE

8. sukhwinder says:

Hello Sir Bajaj discover 100cc is cool but head should be like old 125cc

9. pradeep.s says:

hi, bajaj discover 100cc gives a smooth and good action. but mileage is not satisfied for me.

10. dear sir,
    i had purchese new discover 100cc bike at this diwali may i have vehicle price, details pls send me

11. kunal says:

hi….. i want to buy one bike…..so plz tell me this bike can i purchase…? tell me ur experience abt this bikes…..

12. RAMAN says:

I HAVE DISCOVER 100 CC I LIKE ITS MILEAGE AND GOOD LOOKS . I MODIFIED IT AFTER MODIFICATION ITS LOOOKKS SOOO COOOOL. I THINK U SHOULD PURCHASE THIS BIKE ITS BEST

13. satya says:

Think of TVS Start city 2012. it gives a milage of 83kmpl. it is a good bike to hang out with :)

14. SANJEEV SAINI says:

HELLO FREINDS MUGHE AISI BYKE CHAHIYE JO 70 + KA MILEGE DE SO ME DISCOVER 100CC KE BARE ME SOCH RAHA HU KYA YE SAHI RAHEGI.PLS CONFIRM ON MY ID SKS1695@GMAIL.COM

15. Ramrattan says:

Dear sir
    I am ramrattan from mahendergarh haryana.
    I want to a job as a machinic on bajaj showroom in narnaul pl. Give me massage my mob. No. 8901414278
    Thanks

16. ankit soni says:

HELLO FREINDS MUGHE AISI BYKE CHAHIYE JO 70 + KA MILEGE DE SO ME DISCOVER 100CC KE BARE ME SOCH RAHA HU KYA YE SAHI RAHEGI.PLS CONFIRM ON MY ID ankitsoni6080@yahoo.com

17. RENJITH.R says:

I HAVE OWNED ONE BAJAJ DISCOVER 100 CC BIKE ON 29TH SEP-2011,MILEAGE IS EXCELLENT AROUND 80 KMPL,NOW COVERED AROUND 10000 KMS,BUT TRANSMISSION SYSTEM IS TOTALLY POOR.

18. hardeep says:

hello sir i have discover 100 cc bike its milege is 82 on road and local in the city it give”s 75 but it is better for me……….

19. Robin Singh says:

dosto bilkul ok bike hai ye,millage 67-74 k beach mein deti hai.mast bike hai ye.chalne mein comfortable hai,samoth riding hai

20. Mogdoom says:

I purchased a bike in Bajaj before 2 months but, mileage i got around 40km per liter. The company is giving a wrong information to the public. sure one day we the consumer of Bajaj will sue in front of the court…………..

21. wimal says:

Could enyone please tell me the size of the petrol jet of bsjsj discover 100?

22. Prashanth.p says:

i have purchased new discover 100cc bike on aug -2011.now it is having engine problem( Borew problem). and the km run is 17000 kms.i got milage upto 75 kms in ht starting. but now it is giving me 40kms milage. this is very bad. better we will go to HONDA only.

23. snmurthy r says:

I want purchase a discover 100cc dtsi .pl send specification,mileage . &price

24. M6hammed safiullah says:

Hi friend i have brought bajaj discover in this month and its so gud to me and its very easy smooth to drive..

25. Hanumantharaju.S.V says:

Tell me which bike is best compare to hero and bajaj
    Best mileage wise
    Maintenance wise
    my cell no 9742103001

26. naseer says:

i wana buy a bike with good mileage and comfort ,low maintance bec my daily running is very high.i am confused in discover 100cc & tvs phoneix which one should i go for pls mail me soon the suggestion should be geniue by expert & experience

27. Arun Garg says:

hero bikes are best

28. Rinku Malik says:

Dear sir
    I want buy bajaj new model 100cc ya 112cc bike. If you have this type bike .please contact me …. Thanks you …..

29. ahmed says:

hi iam ahmed ihave purchased discover 100cc bike in oct 2011 iam getting only 38 km per litre and i drive less thn 50 kmph

30. Mohit jain says:

mere paas bhi discover 100cc hai per iska molage 50km/lt hi hai…