Best LED TV in india

LED TV’s are still very costly and their prices are not declining as compare to lcd tv’s. Choosing a best led tv for your home is not an easy task and your budget is the most important criterion which will decide. You can choose from many brands like sony, lg, samsung, panasonic, philips, mitashi, videocon, onida and many more. Sony led tv’s starts in minimum size of 32 inches so no 22, 26 inch models. Samsung and Sony has no 42 inch led tv present in their menu’s. Similarly Lg have no 40 inch led tv models, so If you have and wish to spend Rs 35,000 to 45,000 then you will get a very good 32 inch led tv packed with latest features. Lets check some of them in below mentioned lines :

• Best 22 inch LED TV in india – LG 22LE5300 or Samsung UA22C4000PM (ranges in the budget of Rs 15,000 to 17, 000 )
  • Best 24 inch LED TV in india – Philips 24PFL5555/V7(ranges in the budget of Rs 19,000 to 21, 000 )
  • Best 26 inch LED TV in india – LG-26LE5300 or Samsung-UA26C4000PM (ranges in the budget of under Rs 25,000 )
  • Best 32 inch LED TV in india – Samsung-UA32C4000PM or Sony-KLV-32EX600 or LG-32LE5300 (ranges in the budget of under Rs 35 to 40,000 )
  • Best 42 inch LED TV in india – LG-42LE5300 or Philips-42PFL5555/V7 (ranges in the budget of under Rs 60,000 to 90,000 )

Also check Led tv prices in India

If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)

Hi friends, I am Arun garg sharing my blogging and seo knowledge with you. I love wordpress , music, movies and internet. I offer various services to bloggers and to small business check all Services . Get in touch with me at Twitter or Facebook or Google Plus.

9 Comments

1. Vasant says:

I want LG LCD TV~
    LG is made of IPS Panel provide us Excellent Angle, Excellent high-definition.

2. Akash says:

I would like panasonic LED TV. It has very good features and also an IPS panel

3. hi, I am interested in LG LED TV which uses a latest TV technology, probably IPS. LG claims that this IPS technology is superior to the VA panel.

4. shonuk says:

I would rather prefer to have LG Infina LX9500 LED TV which use the lastest TV technology like IPS and FPR . Unlike the VA panel IPS is better in over all performance.

5. vivekranjan says:

Can a best LED TV have both the features like FPR tech. and IPS panel together?

6. rani_ranju says:

of course a LED TV can have these two features all together and you will be very happy to know that LD’s Cinema 3D TVs are the example of combination of these features.

7. swaty says:

Rightly said @ sanjaykumar, technically the the next generation LG 3D TV is made for home theater. The objective is to make all the living room of the viewer to have a theater. The FPR 3d glasses use by LG is flicker free and no cross talk, no battery and health friendly.

8. Anjali Kapur says:

pz tell which 1 is best Samsung-UA32C4000PM or LG-32LE5300 ?

9. Pavan kiran says:

I want Best led full hd tv with more features of 40 or 42 inches between Rs.50,000 to Rs.60,000