When you purchase a new computer then it run faster but as the time increases the speed of your pc decreases. You should find the solution to increase youur pc speed before your pc speed completely goes down.You can improve your pc speed in many ways:
- You should choose the right windows for your operating system to make your pc run faster. You can easily run windows 7 with the 2GB of RAM. By choosing right windows you can improve speed and quality of your system.
- The partition is most important step which helps you to increase your pc speed. If you have more number of seperation then you can easily find your important data with less time.You could partition of about 5GB memory to 20GB memory. But when you would partition then be careful while partition there is a risk of lost all the important data.When you delete your files and folders then your data gets scattered and this makes your pc speed slower as the time passes. So it is better if you use disk defragmenter regularly to improve your pc speed.
- The speed of your computer becomes slower due to increasing of windows registry size,increasing number of files in your system and some virus problems. So it is the best way to reinstall your windows which keeps your pc more active and dynamic. If you want less errors and faster speed of your pc for long time then you must remove unwanted programs,movies, games and everything that you don’t need and that is not much important for you.
- Free up disk space – The Disk Cleanup tool helps you to free up space on your hard disk to improve the performance of your computer. The tool identifies files that you can safely delete and then enables you to choose whether you want to delete some or all of the identified files. Use Disk Cleanup to:
- Remove temporary Internet files.
- Delete downloaded program files, such as Microsoft ActiveX controls and Java applets.
- Empty the Recycle Bin.
- Remove Windows temporary files, such as error reports.
- Delete optional Windows components that you don’t use.
- Delete installed programs that you no longer use.
- Remove unused restore points and shadow copies from System Restore.
I am sure these tips helps you to improve your pc speed as well as it provides long life. Also check Dell desktop pc’s price List