Information on Vodafone 3G Activation process and prepaid & postpaid tariff plans by Vodafone. Vodafone has 3G network in 9 circles which includes Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu (including Chennai), Haryana, Uttar Pradesh (E) and West Bengal.
To Activate Vodafone 3G service:
To activate Vodafone 3G service on your Vodafone connection first of all
send a sms “GO 3G” to 111 and also Vodafone customers need to send the sms
“ACT 3G ” to 144 for activating the 3G Service after which you will
get the details on the 3G Service and settings.
Vodafone 3G Prepaid tariff plans in india 2011 :
- You can use 3G services from Rs.100 to Rs. 6250 according to your needs and requirements. With the monthly rent of Rs.100, Rs.375 and Rs.850 you can get a free data usage of 100MB, 500MB and 3 GB.
- It also provides you the combination of two offers wherein Rs. 500/ 1000 you can get 500/1000MB of free 3G data usage, 500/1000 Local or STD Minutes and 500/1000 SMS. The validity for all these packs is for 30 days.
- The plans starting from Rs. 650 to Rs. 6250 from the range of 1GB to 30 GB offers you the free usage over the period of 30 days to 180 days.
- Only Rs. 100 & Rs. 375 are free of the VOIP service.
Vodafone 3G Postpaid tariff plans 2011 :
The Vodafone postpaid customers can also use the 3G data plans. The overall procedure of the postpaid customers is same as that of the prepaid customers.
- The difference is that the prepaid customers in Rs. 1250/3250/4250/ 6250 can get the usage for 30/180/180/180 days but with the postpaid customers in Rs. 3250/4250/6250 can get the usage for maximum of 1GB/3GB/5GB/ per month.
Also check Reliance 3g data card tariff plans